Click title to view full review
- Must tries: seafood stew, fish and chips with Tijuana terror tartar sauce, shrimp scampi. Full review here.
- Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5.
- College student friendly? YES| Food 4.5 out of 5| Prices 5 out of 5 (Avg. price for a main dish $8-$9)| Environment 4 out of 5|Service 5 out of 5
- Overall rating: 4.0 out of 5
- College student friendly? Yep| Food 4.0 out of 5| Prices 4.5 out of 5| Environment 3 out of 5
March 4, 2012 Nib| 769 Monroe Street.|(541) 485-1269
- Must try: Croquettes, dessert, and probably the whole menu if you can afford it. No really, it’s that good.
- Overall rating: 5 out of 5
- College student friendly? Meh | Food 5 out of 5| Prices 4 out of 5 | Environment 5 out of 5
August 18, 2011 Papa’s Soul Food Kitchen|400 Blair Blvd., Eugene, OR|(541) 342-7500|Hours: Tue-Fri 12-2, 5-9; Sat 2-9; Closed Sun./Mon|Menu here.
- Must tries: Ribs, potato salad, sweet tea. Full review here.
- Overall rating:3 out of 5
- College student friendly? YES: gobs of food for a small price| Food 3 out of 5| Prices 5 out of 5 (Avg. price for a main dish $7-$8)| Environment 4.5 out of 5|Service 3 out of 5
- Hot dogs. Get them. Nachos, don’t. Full review here.
- Barbecue from the Hole in the wall stand is pretty ok.
- Overall rating: 4 out of 5
- College student friendly? Service–yes| Food 4 out of 5| Prices: 4 out of 5| Environment 5 out of 5
- Happy hour at Rogue is not that impressive: no drink specials. Ok food. Full review here.
- Happy hour rating: 2 out of 5
- College student friendly? Service–yes| Happy hour food 3 out of 5| Happy hour food prices: 4 out of 5| Environment 4 out of 5|Happy hour drink prices: 0 out of 5|
- Chalk-tables and an air hockey table
- Good bar food, try the paninis. Excellent cider selection for those of you who are gluten-free or just like cider