Happy Cinco de Mayo! We all know that Cinco de Mayo is Spanish for “Chug, Chug, Chug!” So here are a couple places to make your night memorable. What am I saying? We all know you’re going to do more $2 tequila shots than it would take to kill a baby triceratops.
Chapala Mexican Restaurant 68 West 29th Avenue
- Grab your student survival coupon book and head here for a delicious meal before hitting the town. I’m not sure what’s going down, but their Facebook says to expect some kind of celebration!
Luckey’s 933 Olive St.
- $2 Jameson 10:00 – 11:00pm!
- $2 Featured Micro 9 p.m. – Midnight
- $5 Cover (boo!)
Mission Mexican Restaurant (Technically a rumor, I haven’t found anything on their website, I’ll call in the morning) 610 E Broadway
- $3.95 margaritas, $11.95 margarita pitchers and $1 discount on beer on tap, 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Lunch and dinner specials until midnight
- Games, prizes and giveaways
The O bar 115 Commons Dr.
- $4 House margaritas, $5 Hornitos/Cuervo shots
Rennie’s 1214 Kincaid St.
- $1 Tequila Sunrise’s, $2 Corona, $3 Patron, $3 Hornitos (Tequila, get yo mind out of the gutter!)
- $1.25 PBR’s
- FREE Appetizers
- $7 Taco Plate!
Starlight 830 Olive Street
- Patron shots $2, 9:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Taylors 894 E 13th Ave.
- Specials on Sauza Hornitos tequila, margaritas,well drinks, Long Islands, AMF’s & Bud Light
- Specials on Tacos, Enchiladas, Burritos
- No Cover
- Game night
Burrito Boy – The place you go when all the bars have closed and you realize you’re hungry and way too drunk to make toast. (510 E Broadway <— Don’t even pretend you don’t know where it is. Everyone spends at least one Friday nights stuffing their faces with glorious, crappy, cheap Mexican food after closing out Max’s)