Chocolate fondue is actually super quick and super easy to make. You can even get aw with not having a fancy-shmancy fondue pot. Makes a great snack or dessert.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Heavy whipping cream
Stuff to put in the fondue: strawberries, pretzels, your face, etc.
Here’s what you do:
- Put the chocolate chips in a bowl or fondue pot.
- Add whipping cream, just to cover the chocolate chips. Or, if you want to be a skinny person you can use milk.
- (Optional) add some Gran Marnier.
- Put bowl in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Repeat in 30 second increments until the chocolate is melted and warm.
- Dip stuff in
Fondue is part of I Love My Ducklings, a series of food-related posts dedicated to the incoming ducks at UO & fellow ducks moving off campus.